Things to note: The General Purpose hall (badminton court size) is the only room available to rent.
- Off it, there is a UA Toilet and a small servery.
- There is NO storage available!
- There is only a very limited parking available on site within the school grounds.
- There is no parking in the Church grounds!
Renting is on hourly basis but must include both opening/set up and closing up time. Availability will reduce as bookings come in.
All hall users must:
Respect the building.
- Have the venue tidy and be vigilant of health and safety at all times.
- Have child protection policy in place IF any members are UNDER 18 (we require details)
- Have your own First Aid box with you
- Insurance – It is a requirement to have a minimum of €2.6 million and INDEMNITY in place (full details given if proceeding with the booking). (This is usually standard on most policies).
- Deposit is required at start of contract.
- Rent is required at the start of each rental period (not in arrears)
- Key holders will be required to sign for keys – Any loss of keys will require payment of €250 to allow for replacement to all hall users.
- Any damage must be reported IMMEDIATELY to the school.
- Any injury must be reported IMMEDIATELY to the school.
- Make sure the building is tidy / water off / windows closed and premises secure when leaving.